If you want your company to remain competitive in today’s market, you must have effective voice communication. If you’re not communicating effectively with your customers and employees, your mixed messages are putting your business at risk.
With the right equipment, know-how, and technology, you can improve voice communications and position your company for long-term success.
With the rise of remote operations, executives are investigating how to incorporate cloud-based communication technologies that meet the needs of their employees and customers. Unified cloud communications systems are essential for ensuring that customer satisfaction is prioritized when other systems are updated.
Staying competitive in today’s business environment means that you cannot afford any downtime in your communications systems. That’s why Vivant offers a 100% uptime guarantee on both internet and phone systems with our SmartCONNECT™ technology.
Consider the Vivant team as your own in-house group of IT professionals. Our primary concern is making sure your phones and internet function flawlessly at all times. Get in touch with us today for more information.
Select The Best Unified System For Your Office
If your company currently uses multiple providers for office phone lines, Internet, and call center services, you are unintentionally sabotaging productivity. As your company grows, upgrading to a larger communications system will require negotiating new contracts with multiple providers.
Troubleshooting takes longer when you have to adapt to different systems. To keep your office connected via a unified system, select a single business service provider like Vivant.
If you get all of your communications services from the same provider, you only have to deal with one help center if something goes wrong.
Growing your business is also made simpler because you may bargain for a comprehensive package that will enable all facets of your business, from your business Ethernet to your hosted call center, to expand together.
If you’re trying to figure out how to build your small business with the fewest growing pains, this is one of the best strategies you can do.
The Benefits Of Cloud Communications
Cloud telephony is superior to conventional, on-premises choices in that it is more:
- Cost-efficient: Organizations can lower their infrastructure overhead expenses by outsourcing hosting and maintenance duties to a cloud communications provider. In addition, they use subscription and pay-per-use models that include resource pooling.
- Flexible: A cloud-based telephone number allows an employee to take and make inbound and outbound calls from any location with an internet connection. This allows for more seamless mobile work.
- Resilient: An on-site PBX system can be destroyed by a natural disaster, fire, or other calamities, while cloud calling services often provide more robust service and more reliable business continuity.
Most cloud telephony services like Vivant feature built-in failover capabilities. These ensure a backup is accessible if a connectivity issue arises.
- Scalable: Businesses can add or remove employee phone numbers via a self-service portal as needed. This enables both on-site and remote employees to be onboarded and offboarded quickly.
- Streamlined: Cloud calling relieves organizations of the burden of implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and updating on-premises systems. Third-party providers handle infrastructure maintenance and upgrades instead.
- Transparent: Platforms such as Vivant offer rich data analytics, providing information about user behavior as well as insight into optimizing employee efficiency.
Unified Communications As A Service (UCaaS)
Cloud-based voice technology also lays the groundwork for future unified communications as a service (UCaaS) features. This includes voice and keyword analysis, call center capabilities, interactive voice response (IVR), and AI-powered customer support.
When you’re focused on how to grow your business, it’s easy to focus on the how rather than the what of communication. Once you’ve chosen smart systems to help you communicate effectively with your clients and coworkers, you need to step back and focus on what you’re saying with all that technology.
Even the best systems are ineffective unless you have a polished message. To ensure you’re sending the right message, arm yourself with a powerful arsenal of effective communication strategies.
- Stay consistent: Avoid making frequent changes to your company’s tagline or key statement. Consistency is necessary to develop brand awareness and client loyalty.
- Maintain a good communication pace: It’s tempting to rush through your message, especially if you work in a call center and have to repeat the same introductions and explanations to every caller.
Keep an eye on your communications to ensure that everyone is communicating at a reasonable and understandable pace.
- Keep your demeanor polite and welcoming: There will inevitably be customers that are angry, nasty, or outright accusatory. Whether you manage a large call center or take customer calls on your cell phone, you must continue to be kind and patient if you want to keep and expand your customer base.
By employing these clever communication techniques, you may enhance the perception that people have of your organization, convey the proper message, and ultimately expand your clientele.
Keep Your Communications Capabilities On Point With Vivant
Solid voice communication systems and strategies will assist you in growing your company from a small startup to a thriving enterprise at the pinnacle of your industry. Maintain one finger on the pulse of your company so that you can upgrade communications technology as needed while remaining consistent and welcoming in your overall approach.
Contact our Vivant team today for more information on the best voice communications systems on the market.