Having the right business phone system is crucial for your business to stay competitive in today’s market. As our working lives and business communications capabilities continue to evolve, using legacy business phone systems will only hold your business back. Whether you’re a new business or looking to upgrade your current business phone system, switching to VoIP is your best option. VoIP can provide you with the big business PBX capabilities at a fraction of the cost. Not only that, but will help your employees become more productive thanks to the superior efficiency, flexibility, and enhanced workflow they provide. It’s no wonder that Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) providers have become the telephony solution of choice, especially amongst small businesses and startups.
Choosing a Business Phone System is not as simple as it soundsThe rate of adoption for VoIP has been explosive but has also created a market that is now flooded with providers. It’s one of the main factors that makes switching to a VoIP phone a daunting task for many businesses. As a business owner, you know that an internet phone system is the future of telecommunications. However, knowing how to find the perfect phone system for your business can get tricky. In this competitive environment, you’re bound to see many providers making outlandish promises just to close that sale. At Vivant, we put our money where our mouth is with our 100% uptime and seamless connectivity guarantee.
Vivant is the leading VoIP providerOur team at Vivant is made up of passionate technology experts who strive to help local businesses succeed in their field. We believe that our technology will help businesses be more flexible and productive while also reducing unnecessary costs. Vivant has developed strong relationships with all major carriers and hosted phone systems. This means that regardless of the business phone system you currently use, our VoIP solutions will integrate seamlessly. Vivant’s versatile VoIP solutions can enhance your current systems with features that were previously not available. For example, you’ll be able to obtain valuable customer data insights from your CRM and/or help desk systems.
Key benefits of switching to Vivant Phone SystemLet’s take a brief look at some of the key benefits that a system can provide to your business.
- Save on costs:
- Minimal setup time:
- Better remote work flexibility:
Things to consider when choosing a phone system
- Seamless connectivity: Having a strong foundation is essential for any credible provider. Since systems use the internet to make and receive calls, you need to make sure that the networks they run on are reliable and secure. In this fast-moving world, you can’t run the risk of missing important opportunities because of an unreliable network or slow internet, or poor business phone system.
- Get a system that grows with your business: The process of onboarding or removing employees has traditionally been a resource-intensive and expensive process. Thankfully, Vivant’s DIY VoIP platform allows for adding or removing users as easily as a few buttons clicks with no disruption in your day-to-day tasks.
- It should make life easier: Switching should make life at the office MUCH easier. For one, you don’t have to deal with bulky and costly equipment taking up space at the office. With VoIP, you’ll have easy access to monitor, fine-tune, and manage your network assets. Whether you have an in-house IT team or not, you’ll have an intuitive browser-based management system for hands-on control of your communications with minimal need for maintenance. Choose from Desktop VoIP phones, Mobile Apps to use on the go, or Built-in Phones into your favorite browser
- 24/7 Customer Support: One of the things that make VoIP such an appealing option is how easy they are to set up and begin using right away. But with technology, you’ll inevitably run into issues along the way. That doesn’t mean you’ll have to do them on your own. With business-grade phone systems, you’ll have 24/7 access to the DIY portal to make changes and to real technical experts to call on in times of need.
- Competitive features that end-users will love: Today’s customers are usually of the highly demanding type. That means that when they call your business, they expect to talk to someone directly and quickly. Navigating from menu to menu hearing automated messages on a traditional business phone system can be highly frustrating. They come packed with powerful features such as automatic call forwarding, easy call transfers, and even a virtual receptionist who can assist callers in reaching the right party.