Choosing a Business Phone System is not as simple as it sounds
The rate of adoption for VoIP has been explosive but has also created a market that is now flooded with providers. It’s one of the main factors that makes switching to a VoIP phone a daunting task for many businesses. As a business owner, you know that an internet phone system is the future of telecommunications. However, knowing how to find the perfect phone system for your business can get tricky. In this competitive environment, you’re bound to see many providers making outlandish promises just to close that sale. At Vivant, we put our money where our mouth is with our 100% uptime and seamless connectivity guarantee.
Vivant is the leading VoIP provider
Our team at Vivant is made up of passionate technology experts who strive to help local businesses succeed in their field. We believe that our technology will help businesses be more flexible and productive while also reducing unnecessary costs. Vivant has developed strong relationships with all major carriers and hosted phone systems. This means that regardless of the business phone system you currently use, our VoIP solutions will integrate seamlessly. Vivant’s versatile VoIP solutions can enhance your current systems with features that were previously not available. For example, you’ll be able to obtain valuable customer data insights from your CRM and/or help desk systems.
Key benefits of switching to Vivant Phone System
Let’s take a brief look at some of the key benefits that a system can provide to your business.
- Save on costs:
Investing in new technology solutions is often a big-ticket expenditure. However, you’ll be glad to know that they are much more cost-efficient than conventional phone lines. VoIP connects calls using your existing internet network. You don’t need additional hardware and your international calling rates are much cheaper too!
- Minimal setup time:
We get it: these are busy times and time is money. Traditional business phone systems could take a few days to complete. In addition, they usually require purchasing additional hardware that was expensive and bulky. A VoIP system can take a few hours (if that) to complete, and you’ll be up and running before you know it.
- Better remote work flexibility:
These days, companies need to have flexible remote working capabilities. Whether you’re at home or on a fishing trip, sometimes you need to take business calls and have easy access to your work files. VoIP technology makes it easy to port a phone number to a new location or device so you can stay in touch with your colleagues and clients whether through your desk phone at the office, mobile app on your fishing trip, or the beach on your laptop, welcome freedom to work from anywhere.
Things to consider when choosing a phone system
- Seamless connectivity: Having a strong foundation is essential for any credible provider. Since systems use the internet to make and receive calls, you need to make sure that the networks they run on are reliable and secure. In this fast-moving world, you can’t run the risk of missing important opportunities because of an unreliable network or slow internet, or poor business phone system.
- Get a system that grows with your business: The process of onboarding or removing employees has traditionally been a resource-intensive and expensive process. Thankfully, Vivant’s DIY VoIP platform allows for adding or removing users as easily as a few buttons clicks with no disruption in your day-to-day tasks.
- It should make life easier: Switching should make life at the office MUCH easier. For one, you don’t have to deal with bulky and costly equipment taking up space at the office. With VoIP, you’ll have easy access to monitor, fine-tune, and manage your network assets. Whether you have an in-house IT team or not, you’ll have an intuitive browser-based management system for hands-on control of your communications with minimal need for maintenance. Choose from Desktop VoIP phones, Mobile Apps to use on the go, or Built-in Phones into your favorite browser
- 24/7 Customer Support: One of the things that make VoIP such an appealing option is how easy they are to set up and begin using right away. But with technology, you’ll inevitably run into issues along the way. That doesn’t mean you’ll have to do them on your own. With business-grade phone systems, you’ll have 24/7 access to the DIY portal to make changes and to real technical experts to call on in times of need.
- Competitive features that end-users will love: Today’s customers are usually of the highly demanding type. That means that when they call your business, they expect to talk to someone directly and quickly. Navigating from menu to menu hearing automated messages on a traditional business phone system can be highly frustrating. They come packed with powerful features such as automatic call forwarding, easy call transfers, and even a virtual receptionist who can assist callers in reaching the right party.
Don’t just choose a system, choose Vivant
The way your business can communicate with your customers, vendors, and business partners will play a large role in determining the future success of your organization. At Vivant, we have worked hard for many years in cultivating strong relationships with our partners and clients. Our passion to provide world-class technology solutions sets us apart from the crowd. Whether you’re having trouble communicating with an overseas client or need expert assistance in setting up an important virtual meeting, our experts at Vivant have all your needs covered! Are you ready to finally make the move from the world of copper circuits and legacy switchboards? If so, get ready to be thrilled with the amazing capabilities that Vivant’s VoIP solutions can offer your business.