Dallas, TX or Remote
Vivant is looking for experienced 2600hz Kazoo (API-based VoIP platform) developers, specifically Erlang & VoIP development.
Integrate our UI/UX to Kazoo utilizing the existing APIs of Kazoo in order to enhance and add additional functionality to the existing UI/UX developed in version 1 & 2. Further optimize the APIs for speed. Day to day responsibilities would be to further develop the existing feature set, create new features based on business need.
Scope of Work
- Fix existing bugs in the erlang modules and backend
- Implement new features and add new API endpoints, update/enhance existing APIs, and provide documentation
- Optimize system for response time and speeds
- Coordinate with other development teams for UI/UX and 3rd party integrations
- Implement processes and test tools for testing features and bugs, automated QAs
- We are using the open-source version of 2600hz (Kazoo) and using existing APIs and revamped the entire UI/UX to meet our business needs.
- In Addition, we have created some Custom APIs due to the demand and requirements of the project.
- All of the information related to the project is well documented
- EXTREMELY well organized & punctual
- must be a self-starter, out of the box thinker, problem solver
- be able to work under pressure, keep organized and look for solutions
- Professional, well mannered, exceptionally well organized, self-motivated, hard (smart) working, reliable communication method (phone, internet), out of the box thinking, problem solver.
- An experienced developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in VoIP development and more specifically in 2600hz kazoo technology.
- Experience in Erlang and OTP
- Experience with gitlab and CI/CD process
- Knowledge and experience of the following is an added bonus;
- Technologies : Kamailio, FreeSwitch, RabbitMQ, Couchdb
- Protocols: SIP, HTTP, AMQP
- Linux system administration
Basics & Common Sense
- Must have a reliable high speed internet connection
- Working computer and a quite place to work with noise cancelling headphones
- We will be hiring 3 to 5 developers for this phase of the project. All developers will be full-time positions at 40 hours per week.
- The project will last from 18-24 months and may extend further depending on future functionality creations.
- Developers can work in their time zone but must collaborate among themselves and attend weekly progress reviews.