Organized. Creative. Experienced.
$50-75k per year
The position requires individuals to manage the marketing initiatives and liaise with other company executives to establish company-wide goals. This will include input into brand marketing, pricing, advertising, market research, marketing communications, project management, and public relations.
The primary objective is to increase revenue and brand awareness by focusing on online marketing activities. Must be able to always challenge the status quo and utilize growth hacking techniques
A successful marketing campaign MUST include a clear road-map and process for every marketing campaign with clearly defined objectives, therefore, must have the ability to organize a plan with deadlines, create executable action plans with timelines to achieve successful results.
Tools of Trade
- Basic software such as Google Docs, Online Search, Windows shortcuts, Email
- CRM tools for documenting notes and managing projects
- All social media platforms
- Email marketing and email automation platforms
- Google Analytics
- PPC Campaigns
- WordPress CMS
- EXTREMELY well organized & punctual
- must be a self-starter, out of the box thinker, problem solver
- Positive mentality and thinking
- Great listener to drill down and find pain points
Basics & Common Sense
- Must have a reliable high speed internet connection
- Working computer and a quite place to work with noise cancelling headphones
- Mobile Phone