Dallas, TX or Remote
Full Time Employeement
$40-50k per year
Vivant is looking for experienced Project Coordinators to manage the day-to-day activities for all open projects, ensuring tasks are completed, and the projects are moving along. In addition running audits for the sales team to provide serviceability of our services nationwide to our sales team.
Pre-Sales: Work directly with our sales, support and accounting team to coordinate and gather information about clients by calling previous carriers and finding out if the client is under contracts or obligations, documenting all notes under projects/leads/client info within our business management platform, Utiliko. Running audits for sales team to provide them with availability of services for potential clients.
Pre-Install: Understanding the telecom world of how porting a number works, placing orders for new services with our partners for new internet service, answering calls/emails and coordinating installation with our clients and technicians. Ensuring all parts are ordered and delivered to the site, technicians are scheduled and numbers have FOC dates confirmed.
Installation: Serve as the liaison among internal teams (Sales, installation, support, accounting) and client to ensure that projects are moving along successfully. This requires attending on-boarding calls to get Knowledge Transfer, relaying that information for parts to be ordered to our installation team. Working with our support team to ensure the proper numbers are ported, correct services are getting installed, meanwhile, keeping the client abreast of all upcoming installation dates and finally ensuring the previous services are disconnected from the old accounts of client and our accounting team starts billing for our newly installed services.
Post Installation: Once services are successfully installed, coordinating with accounting to ensure we set up the client for billing in Utiliko. Calling and disconnecting previous client accounts after our services are installed. Keeping customer in the loop during each cycle of installation and serving as their go-to person during the first 90-days before handing them off to our support team.
New Hire Training: Documentation of all responsibilities, creating training videos, taking charge of creating new workflows when needed to make the company and process more efficient for both our Client and Company. Training new Project Coordinators as needed
Tools of Trade
- Basic software such as Email, Google Docs, Online Search, Windows shortcuts
- Communication tools such as Skype, Zoom, DialPad or similar
- EXTREMELY well organized & punctual
- Multitasking abilities are a must
- must be a self-starter, out of the box thinker, problem solver
- be able to work under pressure, keep organized and look for solutions
- seek out solutions when they hit a roadblock instead of dropping the task and forgetting it
- manage remote installation of internet & VoIP service
Basics & Common Sense
- Must have a reliable high speed internet connection
- Working computer and a quite place to work with noise cancelling headphones
- Mobile Phone
- Reliable source of transportation
Our Ideal Candidate
- Someone who take control of situation and gets the job done
- Is very organized and prepares for upcoming meetings and tasks to make the most of available time
- Understand the workflow and processes and will actively look to improve them to make life easier for everyone